FateMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FateMS Forum

Welcome to FateMS Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathtodares

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitime12/31/2008, 6:27 am

Kevin’s GM application
NAME: Kevin
IGN: Kevinpwns ( or if that IGN is taken I will make up one ex. DareDevils, K3Vpwns, ) this is if I do not already play your server. I will change IGN if I do play your server.
IF GM: Some server use names like [GM] Kevin for their IGN so I can take whatever name you want me to have.
TIME ZONE: Eastern (USA)
HOW DID I FIND SERVER: I look up sites on Google like extreme top 100 MapleStory©️ private server. I also use YouTube™️ to find some server and information about them. I also use any other site that have a list of private servers.
WHY I WANT TO BE GM: I would love to help ban hackers and to help new members. I am very nice and love to help people. I can also do events and I am a great learner. I always try to follow rules and be nice to other GMs. I have played many other servers that are very good. I have also played the real MapleStory©️ for a little while (over 1 year). I have also been to many summoning parties hosted by GMs and I know that u should not summon a large amount of monsters (depending on servers summoning capacity). I have also used many summoning bags and know not to summon more than one. I also have seen a server that has a horntail sac that summons 3 or more of them. If that is a problem I would advise people not to summon it if it lags the server. I will try to be kind and never fight with other GMs. I can also help with website forums and other website information. I can post whatever you need me to. I also love to talk with people if they are not feeling good and I try to make them happy. I also try not to annoy people in anyway. I will be as dedicated as I can to the server and help you in anyway. I have a handbook and can get another. I usually print off the codes and have them ready when I need them. I am usually very organized (or at least try to be).
HOW WILL I HELP SERVER: I will follow rules and try to make the game as fun as I can without ruining it. I want everyone to have fun and enjoy your server. I will learn coding if you need me to by reading many guides posted on the internet. I could also most likely learn NPC scripting also from a few guides I read earlier back. I would be happy to post guides or links onto the website or forums. I would try to post almost every day if someone new has posted and I will alert forum moderators if there are any problems. I will also post any bugs/errors if there are any with the server.
HOW TO DEAL WITH: -New members- help them and teach them about server rules.
-Hackers-Ban them. Use ban commands.
- GMs- Be kind and respect them and make sure they follow rules.
-Anyone else: make sure they follow rules and have a great time.
EXPERIENCE: I have made a v.55 server for me practice being a GM and have played many other versions. I am currently on v.62 but will change if I am considered for any GM spot. I have played many server and spent plenty of time talking, listening, and GMs on some of the servers I have played. I have played over 20 different private servers to see new facts and information and try different repacks and version of MapleStory©️.
WILL I LEAVE IF DENIED A GM: If the server is good and kind and the GMs that have been chosen are nice I will try to play if you could please email me the website.
INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I love videos games and MapleStory©️. I also like to test stuff on computers and learn new stuff. When I do play I love to help people and make them happy. On some servers I host non- GM events and they allow me to do hog races, seek and find (while moving), and summon events (if the server has summoning bags). I go to as many events as I can. I do go to school and honors algebra is very long. I do get good grades and learn very fast. I have played other games like RuneScape©️ and I made a private server and website for it but I quit and decided to play MapleStory©️ private servers a while ago. I am a nice person and very helpful (I do not like people hacking if it is not allowed). I only know English but we have a Spanish class at school (this might not help me much with speaking Spanish).
CONTACT: If you want to consider me please email me at: sports_dude1000@live.com and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for reading my application. I will usually respond to you that day or 1-2 days later. I check my email every day and will respond to you.
P.S.I may not have been playing on your server but if you would email me the server name if I am not already playing I would be happy to start (this would be because of the version I am currently running but would be happy to change if you wish to hire me and liked my application.
- I would also like to consider my bro to be a GM also. He would be very helpful with me by his side. Good luck with your server and website. I hope you have a great and long lasting server filled with many people and nice GMs. I would like to say congratulations to anyone who becomes a GM. 
I have created this application with the rules of many other servers. If I have left something out contact me with my email and I will tell you what you need to know. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
http://mygmapplication.webs.com/index.htm
deathtodares

GM application Empty
PostSubject: please tell me if u like :)   GM application I_icon_minitime12/31/2008, 6:28 am

I hope you enjoyed my application and good luck to all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://mygmapplication.webs.com/index.htm

GM application
Page 1 of 1