FateMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FateMS Forum

Welcome to FateMS Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ItsLeete GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
viperman67

ItsLeete GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ItsLeete GM Application   ItsLeete GM Application I_icon_minitime12/29/2008, 9:20 am

Hey here i am going to tell you why and how i am going to help out the server and tell you about what experience i have. Please read below for details:

Name: Nicholas Leete

In game Character Name: ItsLeete

D.O.B: 12th March 1994

Marital Status: Single

Interests: Maplestory
Science studies
Mathematics studies
Computer Skills

Past Employment: Carpentry Experience
Currently Applying for EB Games

What i can Bring to the Position as a Game Master in Shiny MS:
I will bring a friendly person (me) into being a gm (not saying the others arn't)
I will help alot of people out with problems that have with glitches such as ap glitch and help them get back on track with there normal stats.
I Vote each day 10 times and i will bring this private server to the top 10 for its fame
I will be there for gm meetings (if there is any) and help build the server to a better status.
I will be online everyday(for at least another 7 weeks because of holidays) for people that need some help and need my aid/gm's aid.
I can bring experience in C++ editing for Maplestory private servers since have I have created my own but didn’t host it.

Email: XD_Nicko_XD@hotmail.com

Last edited by viperman67 on 12/29/2008, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add in email. Sorry)
Back to top Go down

ItsLeete GM Application
Page 1 of 1